Street Faces of India
Last date for submission: Sept. 30, 2019
“Street Faces of India”
Sept. 30, 2019
Get a chance to win* products worth ₹50,000/-
I have been a wedding and lifestyle photographer since 9 years and recently inclined towards street and travel photography. Love using Sony systems since 4 years now.
Expert's Comment: Stunning street portrait of Gods on the move captured brilliantly. Pan effect is adding movement and action to the composition.
Living in a nation that is known for its cultural diversity, one gets plenty of opportunities to bring creativity to life. Especially through the faces we spot in the streets. From someone with a couple of piercings to someone with long deadlocks, one may come across different personalities walking down the street. It’s time for you to take up the challenge and start capturing some stunning street portraits.
NOTE: Images containing watermarks, logos & borders will be disqualified.
- Images with watermark & borders will be disqualified
- Upload your photos taken in the monthly theme
- Entries will be judged by one of the Alpha experts, Dheeraj Paul
- Winners will be contacted by Sony India through e-mails
- Prize delivery will be arranged locally
- Max. 5 image entry allowed per user
- Terms & conditions apply